Although based in New York, we're fortunate that Lorraine will be back on home soil in Toronto, Canada for our meeting.
As usual, we are meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of the month
- Date: Tues March 14
- Time: 90 minutes starting 16h30 EST /21h30 GMT / 22h30 CET
To join the meeting please see to the F2F co-ordinates and virtual logistics posted to our LinkedIn Group in this post.
Anyone who joins the LinkedIn forum is considered a member of this group and is welcome to join at the meeting.
To introduce her talk Lorraine wrote:
Lorraine Smith will present the key findings from the Breakthrough
Business Models report she
co-authored with Jacqueline Lim and John Elkington of Volans. The objective of
the presentation will be to generate discussion on what the next wave of
business model innovation will require in order to meet society's needs within
planetary boundaries. We propose it will be exponentially more Social, Lean,
Integrated and Circular, and we offer examples and ideas about what this may
Lorraine is a New York-based consultant, originally from
Toronto, Canada, who seeks to create the shift towards a regenerative economy.
She contributes as Associate Director of Volans, a London-based market catalyst
that helps business leaders move from incremental to systemic solutions. More
on Lorraine can be found here.
The slides presented plus a link to the unedited recording of this meeting is available via our drop box. Please contact Prof. Nabil Harfoush for access.
Attendance list will be updated at the event (if a location is not provided participant was in Toronto) The link to the recording is posted as a comment to the Linkedin Post about this meeting, along with on-going discussion about the meeting by our members.
- Lorraine Smith, Associate Director, Volans (in Toronto visiting from New York)
- Antony Upward (SSBMG co-founder, Convener Flourishing Business Innovation Toolkit project)
- Nabil Harfoush, SSBMG co-founder, Prof. OCADU Strategic Foresight and Innovation, Resilience Design Lab
- Doug Worts, WorldViews Consulting
- Roxanne Nicolussi, Candidate Master of Design in Strategic Foresight and Innovation, OCADU
- Kelly Okamura, GooderGoods
- Andrew Simpson, Ecotone Software
- Charlotte Young, envisionSYNERGY
- Michael Smith, Future of Protein Initiative
- Bob Willard, Sustainability Advantage
- Ian Pinnell, Flourishing Enterprise Innovation Toolkit Community Animator
- Stephen Davies, World Citizen, Prof. OCADU Strategic Foresight and Innovation
- Denise Smith
- Ondine Hogeboom, Co-Founder Lean4Flourishing
- Peter Jones, SSBMG Co-founder, Prof. OCADU Strategic Foresight and Innovation
- Bruce Stewart, member core team Flourishing Enterprise Innovation Toolkit
- Nigel Teal, Strategic Leadership www.cepd.biz (New Zealand)
- Christioher Foss